About Vinko Bogdanoski, Macedonian Wood and Chainsaw Carver (Sculpture Artist)
Mr. Vinko Bogdanoski discovered the beauty of art as a kid. First started with drawing and painting.
Entered the world of wood carving in 2004.
Soon after, Vinko founded the “High Hills” wood carving studio.
The inspiration for the studio’s name came from the magnificent hills and mountains above Vratnica (Ljuboten, Shar Mountain), the place where his studio is located.
So far, this wood carver and wood sculpture artist had over a thousand works made of wood. They were in various styles, dimensions, colors…
Check out the wood carving photo gallery to see big part of them.
Wood Carving Works and Services by High Hills
The High Hills studio offers:
I. Wood Carving Works
– Wooden figures, sculptures and souvenirs
– Icons and wooden crosses
– Mirror frames
– Wooden company titles and logos
– Wall and stand clocks/watches
– Big wooden sculptures (Chainsaw wood carving)
– Hunting trophies
– Restoration of wooden works & furniture
High Hills Clients
During its existence High Hills woodcarving studio had many clients, individuals and companies.
Our carvings can be found at:
– IMB Mlekara A.D. Bitola (Bimilk) (milk company)
– Montenegro (furniture company)
– T-Mobile Macedonia (mobile communications)
– Skopje Zoo
– Ss. Cyril and Methodius University (Skopje)
– Paul D. Wohlers, U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Macedonia
– Ron Wyden, United States Senator (Oregon),
… just to name a few.
High Hills offers regular discounts for individuals who will order more than one wood carving work.
Also, companies / firms / organizations who order big amount of wood carving works get solid discount.
The WoodCarvingMacedonia.com website is online since 2007.
At the beginning we just used it to introduce ourselves and our wood carving works.
Later, we started with wood carving articles, a kind of tips and tricks that help woodcarvers (beginners and veterans) on their way to build masterpieces in wood.